Ending your year positively...
New Year’s resolutions for 2019 are being made, negative energy is being disposed of, you’re changing habits….
We want you to join us in reflecting on the experiences and accomplishments you’ve made this Year. Too often we can be so quick to move onto the next plan, the next phase, that we forget to record our wins.
Reflecting on the best moments of 2018…
1. What was the best news you received this year?
2. What was your favourite moment spent with friends or family?
3. What was your favourite place you visited in 2018?
4. What had the biggest positive impact on you this year?
5. What new skills/gems did you learn this year?
Looking forward to 2019…
1. Who do you want to spend more time with in the New Year?
2. What habits do you want to change/cultivate/dispose of?
3. Which personal qualities do you want to develop?
4. What do you want to see/taste/discover for 2019?
5. What is your number one goal for 2019?
This really got us thinking and remembering the best parts of our year.
Wishing you a fruitful and positive New Year from the Hub x